This weekend? Amazing.My biggest festival yet. The most musical exposure I've had in a while.
I'm still glowing! Seeing all of those young people gathered together for a good cause, good music and a good time was spectacular. My faith in humanity has been lifted. My faith in my GENERATION has been renewed. I feel renewed.
I feel like we can change the world.
But back at school, my favorite and most frequented computer lab is closed. I'm coughing up dust from this weekend. I have mounds of homework and back work to attend to, and I'm working this evening. For some reason, work seems refreshing. School work...not so much. But I graduate in TWO MONTHS. It's SO close I can taste it. I'm going to work on getting my invitations ordered and ready in a minute...
I think I need to rest a bit more before completely reflecting on the weekend in writing. Because there's a lot going on in my mind, and a lot of thoughts are budding and being blown around, and I want to get to the bottom of them. But first...I gotta wrap up some stories, unpack my car, and go Hooooome, cause I've been waiting to get there all morning.
More later. Love now.
No comments:
Post a Comment