Thursday, January 8, 2009

beautiful day in the neighborhood


Warm energy pouring over me, positivity in my cup, heaven at my fingertips.

My legs are sore, my head is all fuzzy and I can't believe the SYNCHRONICITY today. The world is conspiring to shower bountiful blessings on me.

Or rather, I lifted myself above the paranoia and gloomy tension of last night, a feeling that almost kept me away and awake.

Skipping out of work turned out to be the best thing for me today. I woke up from heavenly sleep, resisting my alarm multiple times and giving my mind the rest it needed. I got a call for freelancing before I even unzipped my cocoon and skipped off to the coffee shop with a cream cheese and jelly bagel in my belly.

Three cups of coffee and a little enlightenment dumped Broken Social Scene tickets, an amazing job opening and $25 in my lap.

Today's vision: concentration, blue skies and pretty clouds, blustery bike rides, cover letter writing, chilly digits.

1 comment:

bb mumblings said...

i have not seen you since you sprouted hair! cuteness...