Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LJ gets Goofy!

Today's tasks at the 9-5 have me tensing up with giggles, trying to stifle full-out laughter at these Halloween crafting projects. HI LAR EE OUS.

The much-anticipated/forgotten holiday bike ride probably won't be a go for me, as it's still raining outside and looking quite miserable. Hmph. I would rather exercise, stay dry and bake cookies with the ladies tonight. mmm. This is cookie overload season, too.

And to the dearie who usually allows me to listen to his/her amaaaazing music collection on iTunes.... GODDAMN YOU for posting JUST holiday music! It annoys the shit out of me, espeeeecially when I have to read fucking FALL stories all day! Totally doesn't put me in the right mood today, which is why I'm bypassing your selections for some Beck, Daft Punk and RJD2. HAH! Take that!

...like he/she knows me, like he/she cares....

No comments: