Friday, December 12, 2008

Would you really rush out

Days like today leave me feeling like I've fallen flat on my face.

WHAM.

Down she goes...

I did dance my butt off last night, which probably had lots to do with it. I'm tired, mildly grouchy, and I guess whiny on top of that. So when you get online and whine to me about shit you caused, and the shit you had to deal with this morning, without for a second asking how I am, NO, I do not want to fucking listen.

I want to go home, get in my bed, turn on some tunes and read till I fall asleep. Then wake up, make delicious dinner and relax some more.

Cause I deserve it.

SHIT. I'm moving so, so, so very soon. I get doubts about that, all the time. Today is rough. I'll take my complaints elsewhere. To my lonely, cold house. harumph.

No comments: