With a little internet inspiration, I took my first panda photo. Cause taking self-portrait photos while cycling is neat.
I took this one riding across the bridge on a foggy morning last week. It's hard to believe about three months ago J and I were taking 20 minutes to suit up for a ride—from warm cycling tights, neck and ear warmers to two pairs of glover—in the icy mornings and dark afternoons.
Today, we rode to the market—me in a dress, J in his regular strapping look—and I just got drenched on the ride home. Blinding rain! My eyes are bloodshot from the sudden downpour. It was a blast.
Yesterday, I did a 30-mile ride on the very scenic, rolling hills of Red Bank with two co-workers and a friend. A bit hungover, I might add, but I felt amazing and energy buzzed afterwards.
This afternoon, J and I are going to drink bloody Marys on the porch, watch the rain and head to the cycling fashion show down the street.
I love Bike Month—not a lot of time to post, but TONS of cycling to be had!
No comments:
Post a Comment