Listening to sleepy folk and jazz tunes in the morning can't be the best thing to keep me attentive, but it somehow makes zoning out to Web site work much simpler. Smooth, even.
Yes, my first 9-to-5 workweek is nearing its end. I survived, thank goodness, although I can't work a double, both at this place and the paper. Just can't catch up on sleep after a late night there.
I like leaving everything work-related at the office when I leave. It's a nice free feeling. I'm working out the carpool stuff, too, which will remove the most unattractive aspect of this job: a 30-minute commute during peak rush hours. I hate driving. Especially on the interstate, especially for during that time period. I'm adjusting though.
Hell, I just like having a focus. I also like the temp aspects, knowing that my slow mornings cooking eggs and riding around downtown and milling about at the coffee shop will return soon enough. And with welcoming arms.
Mmmm.. Thank goodness for Internet radio. Some dude has a bitchin iTunes list here, but that's too distracting. I gotta keep coooool...
Hello, weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment