Sunday, October 12, 2008

You just get used to it, ya know?

My head is bleary on this sunny, clear Sunday afternoon. I still can't believe I'm awake, my belly full of the most delicious brunch in the world. Ashley came to remind me of adventure. Travel. Harmonious love.

And dance. MMmmmmmmm...

I glanced at my calendar for this week, and it scared me a little bit. I know the next week will soar by. I need to slow down, sleep more. Man, he's in the library all the time. Don't look around like there's a maniac on the loose. He just has Turrets. And you gotta stare?

I'm in love with clouds and sunshine. Blue skies and endless blessings. Friendly reminders, wild encounters.

An affair with cliches.

The choice of music is sappy, a little sad and asks for reflection. It's funny how I think about the week ahead of me: I can even envision my experience of this music during the week. It's healthy, and it is a pressure on my heart...that I've been waiting for. Makes me wanna buy some music or something.

No comments: