Hazy days, crazy ways, lazy plays.
My chocolate-powder covered fingers leave dust marks on my new-ish keyboard. As the door opens a draft of cigarette smoke blows in, tickling my nose just so. I don't think I'm awake yet after waking multiple times this morning. I really, really love waking up. I love talking about waking up, which is probably apparent in most of my posts.
After lots of big talk about biking around town last night I fell asleep with the lights, book splayed open next to my tray with tea on it. Smooth, Lady Jane, real smooth. Wendy left for the beach this morning, and she is OFFICIALLY finished with law school!!! My sister is a doctor of jurisprudence! Haaahahahaha...I'm so proud of her for strickin it out.
Feelings of lonliness have been lingering this week, but it came down to me sticking to my guns. I'm not going to settle, for anyone or anything, no matter how far away it is, no matter how close it may seem. Bitter spats on the innarweb left a nasty taste in my mouth and left a nasty bite in my comments. Distance is hard, but no harder than hunkering down and keeping myself warm...
I'm leaving in just over six weeks. Holy fucking shit.
AAAAhahahahhahaha!!!!
1 comment:
That's a great picture.
It really shouldn't be as hard for me to resist 'settling' as it is. Definitely feeling resonance in this post. :)
Post a Comment