Saturday, September 27, 2008

bragrrrrgh

Silly: Are you a jamband fan?
Me: hahaha..there's a Palin syrah from chile. highly unpopular according to a wine store in Berkeley.
Silly: I'd drink it. Preferrably in a hot tub with Mizz Alaska
Me: i enjoy dancing to jambands, yes. don't really listen to them otherwise.
gross. fuck "mizz alaska."
Silly: Don't be jealous of the love I share with Sarah. Its pure. We have so much to talk about. I call her my little mooseknuckle
Me: and i bet you're floored by her impressive vocabulary and can't wait to have her crankin out more kids.
Silly: You're no fun

That's right, I am no fun. Especially not this close to the election, when jokes about the attractiveness of a vice presidential candidate could seep into the minds of ignorant voters. Not saying my silly friend is ignorant, but others hearing that might be influenced. I don't even know if he's registered to vote. Should this MIZZ ALASKA, the dumbwit she is, be ELECTED come November, I can wave bye-bye to my reproductive rights, among other things!!!

Ahhhh..I seem to take jokes like that way too seriously because I'm very, very concerned about the future of Americans. And I happen to be one of them. And I DON'T KNOW what's going to happen should McPain get elected. Riots, fire, mass destruction, people moving, countries being bombed.


The evening is young, so young. I somehow made it out of bed for the neighborhood bike ride, which was VERY fun! I love riding around in packs, although the Freedom Thighs ride was so much more energetic. I like biking for a purpose.

1 comment:

Tao Te Joe said...

I really don't see what's attractive about her. I look at her face and see nothing but dishonest and vacuousness.

Talk of politics and the election tends to be a spiral of worry and concern and anxiety, so I try to remind myself that, come whatever, the sun will still rise every day, and if worse comes to worse, I can sneak into Canada with a tent. The frightening aspect of that outcome--learning to live without internet. My one, true addiction.