Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Fog


Crazy wind is kicking up dust everywhere, including in my coffee. The coffee house is full, so I'm sitting on the street, mindlessly surfing the Intarweb and posting picutres or something, awaiting Janna's arrival.

This here's hurricane weather.

Melanie and I drove to the Smokies yesterday and hiked to Rainbow Falls. This was following a late, late night on the front porch for Wendy's party, which went off without a hitch and only ended with one broken flower pot. Not so bad, considering. The hike, however, was beautiful. We walked off slight hangovers among various couples who eyed Mel and I with suspicion at first. I think it was the camo shorts. Nothing compared to the reaction we got in Hardees on Chapman Highway on the way out! Jesus Christ you'd think those folks had never seen a girl with short hair before! HAH! It was a rowdy start to the trip.

Also: saw some bears, took lots of photos, available on Picasa; found the lone TCBY in Knoxville, which is out in West Bumble (whoa!!!); watched television; ran into enough people on the Square last night to make it feel like...I went to high school here or something. And I didn't. I've been here for a few days longer than three years.

That's the douchebag who scared me into running into Shane Pack's bike one time in South Knox...idiot. He drives around in his Mustang covertible listening to 80s music as loud as possible.

Can't wait to hear back from that potential job(s). Woooo BOY do I need the money now, especially if my company decides not to give me an advance for what they owe me. Dammit....Willamette...!

I not-so-wisely decided to buy a bottle of tequila last night (limited budget? naaaah...not last night! Hah!) and the fog in my head is just now clearing. Mmmm mmm I have an open week ahead of me, hopefully filled with a new suit and a job interview. Keep yo fingers crossed, please.

No comments: