Wednesday, September 17, 2008

feverish


I can finally see a little bit through the haze.

It's been a slow, slow morning. Amy and I had a marathon afternoon, which of course left me grappling for coffee, water and food this morning. Bad Jane. Beer only makes me feel nothing short of awful. Le sigh.

More hurrying up to wait for jobs that never seem to materialize. The food place has two more weeks till the search closes; I still have yet to land that interview for web stuffs; sister told me about a full-time editing job, but it's about 20 miles away, one way. Still haven't found the ad for it, either, so my resume continues to sit.

I got a new nose ring put in yesterday after mine got stuck in my nose. I attempted to change it out on my lonesome but was unsuccessful; thus, my lovely bartender friend who's also a piercer hooked me up at Saint. He had to use a taper, so my nose is a bit red today. It matches the sunburn I scored wandering around Ijams with Amy yesterday. Took her to the other quarry; can't wait to post photos.

Boooo beeeer,,,,

1 comment:

Tao Te Joe said...

Somewhere as way leads onto way (as Frost would say) I lost track and didn't realize you had migrated here from LJ. But like you, and many others, I have migrated (for the most part. I still keep more personal things in the LJ) to here. Keep in touch. :)

-Joe