Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Drink up the South. That shit is 100 proof.

New tunes from the Felice Bros., compliments of Amy, pump through my ear buds at the lovely coffee shop. I'm off to work in a minute, but not without some surfing on the intarweb.

I escaped to Amy's house out in Louisville yesterday, and it was beautiful! We ran around in the woods, watched a storm roll in, discovered a mystery boat tied up to the shore and drank fruity vodka drinks all afternoon. Very peaceful Tuesday, and a repeat incident after a Monday/Tuesday on the lake in Nashville just a week ago.


My sister seems to have caught on to my mission to get rid of my stuff: while out on the lake she moved her chair back into her room. That's fine, but I wonder what other things she wants back. I'd be happy to help her, as it would be one less thing I have to worry about. I need less stuff; I need to give most of mine away! Would you like some stuff? I have a big pile of clothes and lots and lots of bags ready for a new home.

I want to make mix CDs and read and play crossword puzzles till the rain comes back.

No comments: