From Mr. Brezsny, for the week of September 4:
Resilience is a quality that allows you to rise above setbacks and find resources in unexpected places. It's a willful instinct to seek the higher ground and a bigger vision. It's intensely practical, because it shushes the nagging voices in your head that make negative interpretations of your experience, thereby allowing you to act courageously in your own best interests. This is Resilience Week for you, Leo. Call on your dormant reserves.
I'm working on it. Really. Fucking. Hard. Readjusting to home life has been a challenge. Really, it seems like my only challenge. I don't know if this is a good thing or something I failed to see very clearly until now? Either way, I have to deal with it, and I should do it gracefully. Those energies cannot overtake my happiness; rather, I should shower the situation with blessings and good energy, positive light, LOVE.
I'll get there. I'll poison her with love, as a particular friend put it.
Personally (what about that isn't personal!?), I finally made it to the Health Department this morning. If I had kept my earlier appointment in August, I think I would've ended up paying less. As it was, I paid 60 percent of the total, which was around $80. A lot fuckin cheaper than insurance and the cost of a doctor at least. AT LEAST. Meaning "at the minimum" or "in any case." I should use less of those. Refocus on the positive. Like this oh-so-heavently CUPCAKE from Magpies that I just purchased.
MMMMMMM cupcakes...
I proofed some feature in the Community section today about a cupcake business. I guess folks make money that way; at least Magpies does.
Cupcakes make me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment